If you have not registered for residence please click on "Account Setup" above.
Living on Campus
Admission to Student Residence is conditional upon your admission as a student at Mount Royal University or another post-secondary institution.
Admission preference will be done in the following sequence:
- MRU students;
- Other post-secondary students (proof of admission will be requested); and
- Other accommodation agreements between MRU and third party tenants
Becoming a member of MRU's Residence community requires the following steps:
- Choose how long you wish to live in Residence and your preferred room type.
Understand your responsibilities as a Mount Royal resident by reading:
- The Accommodation Agreement (this is included in the application)
- The Residence Handbook and Conduct Guide
- Submit your application and $60 non-refundable application fee.
- Pay your $400 security deposit to confirm your place once your application has been accepted (we'll send you an email with the details).
- Pay your housing fees by the required date.
- Follow move-in procedures.