Returning or In Room Students
We've updated our portal, your old Username (Screen Name) and PIN will not work.
You will need to upgrade your account, please click on "Returning Students" above.
If you have not registered for residence please click on "Account Setup" above.
Living on Campus
Admission to Student Residence is conditional upon your admission as a student at Mount Royal University or another post-secondary institution.
Admission preference will be done in the following sequence:
- MRU students;
- Other post-secondary students (proof of admission will be requested); and
- Other accommodation agreements between MRU and third party tenants
Becoming a member of MRU's Residence community requires the following steps:
- Choose how long you wish to live in Residence and your preferred room type.
Understand your responsibilities as a Mount Royal resident by reading:
- The Accommodation Agreement (this is included in the application)
- The Residence Handbook and Conduct Guide
- Submit your application and $60 non-refundable application fee.
- Pay your $400 security deposit to confirm your place once your application has been accepted (we'll send you an email with the details).
- Pay your housing fees by the required date.
- Follow move-in procedures.